Monday, April 26, 2010

doors

Do doors always open in? I think I'm thinking of the main door to get into a house. It would be hard to judge doors that are already inside the house because who's to say what's in and what's out. It's all very existential.

But, if I were to go to your house (and I MIGHT just to test this out), would your front door open in? Are they all designed that way? Did they do that so you wouldn't hit the person knocking at your door?

I think I would like a door that swung out. People would never bother me because I would just toss the door open every time I had a visitor and knock them over.

What would be even better is if I put my front door at the edge of a cliff. I would always open the door and nobody would be there!

Don't worry, I'll have parachutes for people. I will have a sign on my front door (that opens out) that says "Please put on a parachute for your safety" with instructions on how to use it underneath.

Maybe I should just get a revolving door. Those are cool, too. They spin me right round.

I'm off to test the door.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: