Monday, May 3, 2010

the toothpaste troubles

Have you ever had toothpaste troubles? Sometimes they make it so hard for me to find a good, solid paste.

It's just CRAZY what they'll sell! I bought one for sensitive teeth and it's TOTALLY drippy! I don't know how it happened, but I would brush with it and it would just start pouring out of my mouth like I was a rabid camel!

And yes, I have sensitive teeth. What of it? They're still manly. So manly, that I eat nails. I just have to get a tetanus shot after.

I also bought a paste for teeth whitening :D. See my big emoticon smile there? It's white, right? That's because I LOVE brushing with it! It is NOT drippy at all! It's SUPER FOAMY! It's like a cloud in my mouth! You start brushing and it becomes all puffy!

It's awesome. My manly, yet sensitive, teeth love it.

I'm off to brusha, brusha, brush.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: