Monday, May 24, 2010

waterless

Do you have bathrooms at work? I do. They're nice. They have toilets and sinks and stuff. It does the job. We also have waterless urinals. I know you probably don't want to hear about this, but I really have to tell you.

There are two of them and they look like regular urinals except for the missing flusher-handle. It's a hole in the wall, basically.

Today, I went to the bathroom and saw a sign on one of them saying "Out of Order." Now, I'm a little confused. The hole was still there. There are no mechanics that were "in" order last week. There is nothing "order" about it! It's a hole! How does a hole break? How do you even find out that a hole is out of order?!

Since you probably don't want to hear about bathrooms all day, I'll end with this.

Cotton candy.

Better? Good.

I'm off to candy my cotton...or cotton my candy, maybe?

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

2 comments:

eyeseegreen said...

What do you mean by hole? I have seen these urinals before too and yes they look like regular urinals. I think its so cool they save so much water! :)

I am DJ said...

I think they are FANTASTIC for saving water. And yes, they do look like regular urinals. But, they are still just a hole. I'm okay with that. I just want the hole to work!