Thursday, May 6, 2010

breakfast alive

I want Frosted Mini-Wheats that talk to me. Like in that commercial when they help that kid study for a test. They are so funny!

I love the very end when the one Mini-Wheat is marching away in his little revolutionary outfit!

Sometimes I do the march, too. I think I will be a "Mini-Wheat marching to battle" for halloween. Or tomorrow. Whenever.

I kinda want food to talk to me. But it might make it harder to eat. So, maybe if food just had an entertaining representative? I don't know.

It's a tough decision.

It would be cool if bananas were ninjas. Or maybe not. I like bananas and ninjas are impossible to find.

Huh. Life IS complicated, isn't it?

OH! I've heard Rice Krispies talk, but they never say anything important. They're actually kind of boring.

I'm off to find a banana.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: