Monday, May 17, 2010

study the facts

Another study about cell phones causing cancer has found that...they don't know yet. Inconclusive!

Also, there is a study that found that pesticides in food COULD be the cause of ADHD. Of course, the study couldn't PROVE it.

Sometimes I feel like people are just making things up. I can't prove things all the time! I can't not disprove things all the time, too!

I think the rotation of the earth gives people headaches. It's true! Ask anybody. Have they ever gotten a headache? Is the earth rotating??? YES! Can you disprove my theory?

No. You cannot. I dare you to try.

And that is why I am a scientist. And an astronaut. And a dinosaur hunter. Like...Dr. Captain Jurassic Blastoff, M.D. That is my new name.

I'm off to hunt for dinosaurs.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: