Wednesday, May 19, 2010

laundry quirk

I noticed something yesterday. When I do laundry, I use two machines. I always put the whites in the left machine and the colors in the right machine. I didn't realize I did that until I put a towel in the right machine and IMMEDIATELY took it out and started over by putting it in the left machine.

Wow. Sometimes you're obsessive about something and you don't even know it! Crazy, right? I think I've been doing it that way for years. I don't know how that started, but I can't do it any other way!

It's the opposite sides for the dryer, too. Colors in left and whites in right.

Unless that lady is there who steals all the machines except one. Then I don't know what to do.

Are you like that with anything?

Oh, this morning, I was looking to grab my glasses out of my bag and I accidentally picked up my banana. I looked at it for a second and thought, "that's not a pair of glasses."

I realized it was a banana and put it back. I am now wearing my glasses. I did think the phrase "banana glasses" was funny...sort of.

I'm off to put on some banana glasses.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: