Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MRI

Have you ever gotten an MRI? It's tingly. I liked it! I got to go last night. That's right. NIGHT! MRI's are so cool that they do them until 11pm! That's what they told me!

The machine is all loud and stuff. BUT! To make you feel better, they give you headphones. AND you can pick music! There were some good options. I decided to go with Bach. I thought some Bach might relax me. I wasn't nervous, but I was tired, so I figured I could sleep through the process.

Not so. I didn't actually know how loud the machine was until it came on. That baby is LOUD! Luckily, I could hear some Bach in-between KA-CHUNKS. And trust me, you've never heard a Brandenburg Concerto until you've heard it done on the steel drums!

I really wasn't expecting that. The music sheet just said "Bach - Variations". I didn't know that it would be so variated.

Sadly, there were no accidents or chemical spills giving me super powers. Unless I don't know it yet. I'll keep you posted.

I'm off to test my super powers.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: