Monday, May 10, 2010

mother's day

It is Mother's Day in Mexico today. Or, if you prefer, Dia de las Madres.

Did you ever notice that holidays in the North American countries seem to be a day or so off from each other? Why do Canada, The U.S., and Mexico do that?

Could we not agree on the day? I guess it's not really a big deal. I just thought it would be fun to celebrate together.

If you live in the States, do you celebrate Mother's Day today even if you are originally from Mexico? Or, do you celebrate the U.S. version?

What if your mom moved to Utah from Mexico? Do you call her today? Will she be upset that you didn't call yesterday? Do you have to call BOTH days?

There are a lot of unanswered questions. The most important question I have is this: Why isn't Iron Man 2 in 3D?! Seriously?! You couldn't have done that for me?!

I ask for so little in life. Whatever. I'll still see it. But I WON'T like it.

I'm off to Utah.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: