Friday, May 21, 2010

oil and water

BP has admitted that they may have been a little off with their estimates of oil leakage. They thought it was about five thousand barrels a day. Turns out, it could be between 25 to 100 thousand barrels a day.

That's a lot of oil. And a HUGE difference! How do you miss that? That's like the difference between a paper cut and a lost limb!

"Whoa! Jane! You're bleeding everywhere!"

"No...it's just a paper cut."

"Are you sure?! You're missing an arm!"

"What? I made a pretty good assessment of the situation. I think I'm good."

"BLOOD IS POURING OUT OF YOU!"

"I think you're being a little drama-HOLY OWL FEATHERS! I'M MISSING AN ARM!"

THUD

The thud is Jane collapsing from blood loss. And that's what happens when you don't tell the truth about oil leakage.

You know what would be good? 100 thousand barrels of apple sauce. The yummy kind with cinnamon! I wish that would leak into the ocean. Then the fish would eat it. And fish would taste like apples. Instead of gross.

I'm off to put on some bandages.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: