Wednesday, September 30, 2009

super glue

I hate super glue. Or, if you'd rather, cyanoacrylate. I know it's effective in suture-less surgery and fragging. If you are a doctor or coral enthusiast, respectively.

I also know ballerinas love it when they have a shank problem. But seriously, it's such a waste of money. You buy this little tube that is only good for one use. It's nearly impossible to use the same tube twice.

It also gets all over your skin and pajama pants. Luckily, those two things weren't touching when that happened last night.

And for those of you out there saying that you never have a problem? You're lying. And for lying, I will glue your pants to your shoes.

On the plus side, looking up cyanoacrylate allowed me to use the words fragging and shank. I don't really know what they mean, but they sound fun!

I'm off to super glue a fragging shank.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: