Friday, September 4, 2009

time to go to fiji

Pants are not allowed on Sundays in Bua Island, Fiji. Men have to wear the traditional sarong instead of pants.

Finally! I am SO moving to Fiji! Pants are so "pantsy", you know? You gotta put one leg in AND THEN put the OTHER leg in! It's, like, so much work!

A sarong? Simple. Tie it around my waist. Done. It's time to relax.

Don't like relaxing? That's fine too! Pants hold you back from performing totally sweet kung fu kicks! So, on a Sunday, if you are attacked by angry, mutated prawns, you can fight back with your awesome kung fu moves and win!

If that happened on a Monday, you would be a slave in the prawn empire!

Thankfully, mutated prawns only attack on Sundays. So with my sarong in tow, I save the world week after week. With my funky kung fu moves.

I'm off to pack my bags for Fiji.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: