Thursday, September 3, 2009

hopped up on jerky

You may know that beef jerky is one of my favorite topics. Ever. The thought of dried beef is so odd to me. I'm just fascinated that it even exists.

Also, I'm always excited when people add caffeine to products.

Well, somebody has finally added two of my greatest joys! Perky Jerky! Oh yeah! It's beef jerky "infused" with caffeine. So when you need to get going in the morning and a cup of coffee is just too much effort, chew yourself awake with some Perky Jerky!

You can get it in original flavor, original flavor, or original flavor. You say that isn't enough choices?! WELL IT IS!!!!! I'll tell you why! They made their beef jerky better than anyone else's.

It's true! They said so! An actual quote from their website says, "the flavor profile keeps you coming back for more."

You can't argue with that, can you? I wonder what my flavor profile is. I hope it's up there with Perky Jerky.

Even though I'm not really perky. Maybe if I had some jerky I would get a little more perky. That may seem quirky, but I'm no turkey because I'm as cool as Captain Kirky. If the waters seem murky, just get yourself some Perky Jerky.

I'm off to go back to worky.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: