Friday, September 25, 2009

the power of one wheel

I bet you were riding your unicycle the other day and thought that it would be so much easier to use if only it had a motor on it. That would save you from all that pesky pedaling that you normally have to do.

Well you can thank the fine folks in Japan for making a unicycle with a battery that will move ON YOUR COMMAND! You can move forward by leaning forward! Want to go left? You lean left! It's that simple!

I bet you never thought you could unicycle with such ease! And with a top speed of 3.7 miles per hour?! WOOOOO DOGGY! Look out world! I may leave a trail of FLAMES behind me!

I may...if I'm directly in front of somebody lighting matches.

Does anybody even ride unicycles? Why would you? To weave through crowded streets better? Or just to look dorky?

I think I'll make life easier for people and create a unicycle with an extra wheel for stability. I'll call it the dual-wheeled unicycle.

I'm off to find somebody with a pack of matches.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: