Tuesday, September 15, 2009

weak water

I'm convinced that my water loses pressure throughout the day. You might think I'm crazy, but I'm not.

It all started after I lost water. Then lost hot water. When it came back, the water started getting tired at the end of the day. I suppose I can understand that because I get tired as the day goes on, but water never did that before.

I'm afraid water is tired of giving us so much. We've taken water for granted for far too long. It just doesn't feel appreciated.

Me (to myself): hmmmm...I turn on the faucet, but the water is barely coming out.

Water: Eh...I'm just not in the mood to flow.

Me (to water): But you have to water! I need you!

Water: yeah...whatever...zzzzzzz (that is the sound of water sleeping)

It's time to show water we care! Maybe next time you wash your hands, say thank you. Or when you take a shower, yell out "I love you water!"

Water doesn't have to quench our thirst. But it does.

I'm off to buy a box of chocolates for my water.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: