Thursday, September 24, 2009

big bears

A company is now selling giant gummy bears. For $30, you can get a gummy bear that is 9.5 inches tall and weighs 5 pounds.

That's about 1,400 regular gummy bears. Or about 90 servings.

They are calling it the world's LARGEST gummy bear. All I can say is, "Really? That's as big as they could get it?"

When I'm being told that the world's largest gummy bear is available, I'm hoping for something that is AT LEAST 5 feet tall. I want something that will allow me to drive in the carpool lane. I also want something I can eat in the carpool lane.

Don't get the wrong idea...if you gave me this 9.5 inch gummy bear, I wouldn't throw it back in your face and say gummy-tinged obscenities. I would still eat it. But after 90 servings, I would crave more. So it's best to buy me two.

It comes in three flavors. Red, green, and blue. I'm fond of red flavor. But I also like green flavor. Blue flavor is good too.

I'm off to find the world's largest gummy worm.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: