Monday, September 28, 2009

hand shower

Our sink faucet at work has a button on top that lets you change how the water comes out. Instead of the normal round waterfall, you can change it to a shower-type spray.

When I was a kid, my kitchen sink had something similar, but it was mostly for cleaning dishes because the spray was stronger than the regular faucet spout. The one at work is gentle.

It's like a soothing shower. For your hands. And I love it.

It's like washing your hands under a mountain stream with the wind rustling through the trees. There are bunnies and deer around enjoying relaxing music from a harp. Maybe a few mermaids are resting on the rocks. Stream mermaids, not those ocean ones.

Then I finish washing my hands and I'm back at work. No bunnies. No deer. No harps.

At least the mermaids are still here.

I'm off to the wash my hands again.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: