Thursday, September 10, 2009

week of jelly bean

Did you know that it takes a week to make a jelly bean?! That's a long time! 7 whole days have to pass before that jelly bean can be enjoyed by your tummy.

Let this be a lesson to you. Appreciate the jelly bean. It went through a lot to give you a moment of happiness.

The jelly bean is born and grows up for 2 days. Then has 3 days of soul searching. Finds nirvana the next day. And finally celebrates a Bar Mitzvah on the last day. Or a Bat Mitzvah. Depending on the flavor.

After they shout "Mazel Tov!" at the jelly bean factory, the bean is packaged and shipped to you.

How do I know all this? I looked it up on the internet. Well, the internet that I wrote on a piece of paper. I call it Papernet Explorerfox.

I'm off to write more internet.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: