Wednesday, September 16, 2009

won't you be my neighbor

I wanted to talk about my neighbors moving away. I wasn't sure what to say, but it seemed so significant that I should write about it.

I don't know why it's important. It's not like I ever TALKED to my neighbors. But I always wanted to. They lived below me in my apartment complex. They seemed really nice.

Of course, they might NOT have been nice, but I'm pretty sure they were. And possibly still are. Now I will never know, because I never went down to borrow a cup of sugar so I could bake a pie.

I'm afraid my dancing caused them to move. Sometimes my dancing is loud. So maybe they didn't want to talk to me either. Since I thumped around dancing. While baking a pie.

So, farewell people who live below me! Or, at least used to! I never actually knew your name even, though we were only separated by a few feet of floor.

I'm off to do the pie dance.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: