Friday, October 2, 2009

heaven in dubai

There is a giant mall in Dubai. I don't know where Dubai is, but I'm going to type it into a GPS and find it because they are adding the world's largest candy store to their giant mall.

According to Dubai officials, there is more demand than supply for candy in the region. I had no idea life was so rough there. Perhaps I should send money to Dubai children so they can get candy. For the price of a candy bar a day, I can get a candy bar to a needy child in Dubai every day.

The store will be 10,000 square feet. It will also have a 30-foot tall singing chocolate tree decorated with lollipops. Awesome.

And if you are on the other side of the mall, don't worry, you can still get candy. There will be a car that drives around the mall selling candy. Like a candy car.

So I'm thinking of sneaking into the store and living in the corner. Maybe build up a wall of jelly beans and gummy bears to hide behind. And at night, I'll eat all the candy I can before I collapse in my candy home.

I will also have a pet puma. The puma will be made out of m&ms and licorice. Her name will be Snowflake.

I'm off to Dubai.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: