Monday, October 26, 2009

sick kids

I just read a study that said 1 in 5 kids do not get enough vitamin D. I also read that 1 in 5 kids DO have the swine flu.

Anybody else see the coincidence?

That's right. Stay away from kids. You might get the flu. Or you might not get enough vitamin D. Just hanging out with kids might suck the vitamin D right out of you.

They're like vitamin D vampires. (Get it? Because you need sunlight to create vitamin D and vampires can't go out into the sun! I wasn't sure if you'd get that joke. But it is funny, isn't it?)

Who cares about vitamin D, you ask? Ducks dancing daintily to Debussy do. That is why you see them in the sun getting their vitamin D. So they can dance.

They also put their drinks on a doily. And dangle drapes to decorate dens.

Sometimes they also quack. I mean, they are ducks after all. So, what do you expect?

I'm off to dance daintily.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: