Friday, October 16, 2009

new name

So, some guy in Minnesota stole fishnet stockings and some DVDs from a store. Big deal, right? That happens every day in Minnesota. I mean, if guys aren't wearing fishnet stockings in Minnesota, they're eating sugar beets, you know?

The interesting part of this story is that the suspect's name is Spiral Lightninghawk. WOAH! I would NOT mess with a guy wearing fishnets if he told me his name was Lightninghawk!

Since his name is so cool, I have decided to change my name. I have a few choices. Let me know what you think.

Vertigo Dragonhammer

Thunder Stonebreaker

Typhoon Firetiger

or Princess Pink Fairy Fuzzyglitter.

I'm quite fond of the last one, but they're all pretty tough.

I'm off to grab some fishnets full of sugar beets.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: