Monday, October 19, 2009

big oops

Have you ever caused a spill in a store? I did this weekend. Shower cleaner. Which, to me, is just fine because the floor is made from tile, so I did kinda just clean their floors.

Your welcome.

I felt sorry for the poor kid who had to clean up my mess. I would have done it, but it turns out that's not allowed. Apparently you can't open a package of paper towels and say you spilled them too. For some reason they don't believe that story.

At least I spilled something clean and not something stinky like baby food, or chili, or salsa, or soup. Or some combination of those things. Now THAT would have been a messy mess!

My advice to you is to spill something that is easy to clean up. Like toilet paper. Or a birthday card.

I'm off to clean my mess.

Enjoy!

-DJ

1 comment:

Bobb said...

Will recently through a glass jar of baby food on the supermarket floor and it smashed. I asked if I could pay for it, but they said no.