Tuesday, October 6, 2009

people get paid for this?

The Federal Trade Commission told me that I have to disclose whether or not I have been compensated for things said on my blog. Yes, some people get free stuff for writing about it on their blogs. Now the government wants to know about it.

At this moment, I have not been paid, in any form, by the Candy Association, The Unicorn Society or the Totally Awesome Ninja Group.

Today's blog, being a legal document (because I said so), is my only notice that I will review whatever I want and say whatever I want (mostly about candy) without getting any sort of compensation for it. If I do, in fact, get something from a company that wants me to review it, I will say that they gave me their product to review.

For example, if the government sends me money to "test" out, I will inform all of you that the government sent me money. I will also give an unbiased review of the money they sent me. Maybe it was good money (like many $100 bills) or maybe it was bad money (like a few $1 bills), but either way, I will let you know who sent it to me. And I will tell you what I bought.

If you didn't get the hint, government, send me money to try. I'm sure people are wondering if it's good or not. I'll even do a taste test and everything. How else will people find out if the dollar tastes better than the euro?

They won't. So send me money.

I'm off to disclose my info.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: