Wednesday, October 7, 2009

my house

If you think teachers have a good deal getting weekends and summers off, wait until you hear about this! The House of Representatives works only three days a week!

It's true! Their average work week starts on Tuesday night at 6:30pm and goes until Thursday night. No specific time, just when the work gets done. Which is usually before Grey's Anatomy comes on. The HoR's love that Izzie.

But really, who doesn't.

I'm thinking of getting into the house. I have your best interests at heart. I would encourage you to work multiple jobs so you can buy food while I enjoy my four-day weekend. Since you won't have time for vacation, I will go on a cruise in your place. In a way, I will "represent" you on the cruise. Nice, right?

Now, don't think I won't work hard for those other three days. I will probably tweet about our arguments on twitter. I will also be your neighbor on Farmville. While they filibuster, I'll scare crows off your farm.

Vote me in now. I don't really know when the House needs new people, but write some letters to congress and maybe they'll let me in.

Before Thanksgiving would be nice. I need some extra time for xmas shopping.

I'm off to find a political party.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: