Monday, August 31, 2009

watching traffic

I was driving on 91 yesterday and saw a loveseat on the side of the highway. I also saw a deer. But the loveseat was more exciting, so I decided to talk about that instead.

I can understand that some people might feel that watching traffic is more entertaining than TV these days, but is it legal to put a loveseat on the highway?

What's the strangest thing you've ever seen on the side of the road? I guess a loveseat isn't too strange. If the deer was sitting on the loveseat drinking a root beer waving to the cars passing by, that would have been strange.

That wasn't happening, but I kinda wish it had.

Looking up to make sure that loveseat was one word and not two, I found out there are websites dedicated the loveseats. I don't know if that's stranger than a deer drinking root beer or not.

I'm off to love my seat.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: