Thursday, August 13, 2009

soooooo...

Not much going on around the ol' office today. Yep...not much at all.

I don't think I've ever had a corndog. Or is it corn dog? Maybe corn-dog? Let me look it up.

...

Ahhh...corn dog. Got it. I just found it online. Did you know that in Japan they call the corn dog an "American Dog?" They do. Tell your friends.

I bet you were thinking that this blog entry would get more exciting. It really doesn't. Seriously, nothing is going on.

If you're waiting for me to shout about some sort of invasion of the Mosquito-People here to suck our blood, it's not gonna happen. Unless it does. Then I'll be sorry that I said it's not. Because you won't believe me.

If you're looking for something exciting, I would do an online search for baby otters. That's probably more exciting than me right now. They're so darned cute!

I'm even boring myself, so I think I'll go search for baby otters!

I'm off to AWWW...LOOK AT DA BABY OTTERS!!!

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: