Friday, August 28, 2009

internet lost

I lost the internet at home. I can't find it. I don't know what happened to it. It just went "poof!"

I looked everywhere. In the phone jack. Under the microwave. Even under the chair. Nothing.

I had to call in a professional. Unfortunately, the professionals don't have specific times when they can come find my internet. They can come someday Monday-Friday between 9 and 5. If I am not home when they come, I will have to make a new appointment.

Is it really an appointment with such a broad spectrum of time? Maybe I shouldn't bother.

I'll just go back to mailing letters instead of email. I'll tell everybody around me what I'm doing instead of twitter. I'll actually grow rice instead of farmville. I'll watch TV instead of youtube.

Maybe I'll even go outside!

Okay, I probably won't do that. Weird stuff happens when I go outside.

I'm off to go back to the stone age.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: