Thursday, August 20, 2009

no water

Last week the town informed me that I would be without water from 10pm to 4am. So I prepared. I filled the bathtub and a bunch of bottles with water.

The next morning I woke up with a working shower and thought that they finished early. I was happy.

Last night, I got home and saw that there was construction happening. It seems they postponed their work a week. And didn't tell me.

I tried the water. No luck. Then I brushed my teeth and tried the water again. SUCCESS!!!!! I knew I had to work fast, so I started to fill the tub and water bottles. I only got two bottles full and about an inch of water in the bathtub before the water was gone again.

This morning, that inch of water was cold. So I had a shiver bath this morning. It's not as fun as it sounds.

And my hair isn't perfect.

Otherwise, the day is going great! Just call me Mr. Positive!

I'm off to shower...finally.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: