Wednesday, August 12, 2009

meat cards

A man has created business cards made out of meat. They're flat pieces of beef jerky with your contact info lasered onto it.

I don't know what else to say about it.

Person: "Here's my card."

Me: "This is meat."

Person: "It's a meat card."

Me: "You handed me a piece of meat. With words on it."

Person: "So you can contact me."

Me: "It's meat."

Person: "It's so you'll remember this meeting...with meat."

Me: "This is disgusting. You're trying to get business with animal carcass."

Person: "You can snack on it later."

Me: "It's old meat that was sitting in your pocket."

Person: "Well, I know you won't forget this meeting!"

Me: "I really wish I could."

And that is my conversation from yesterday. Then I threw a steak at him and ran away. Don't worry, I put a sticky-note with my contact info on the steak.

I'm off to eat a business card.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: