Tuesday, August 25, 2009

dear appendix

Did you hear the news?! The appendix is the biggest thing to hit humans since the thumb! An immunologist is telling us the appendix isn't useless, but actually use FULL!

They are saying that good bacteria would chill out in the appendix and come out when needed. Take that liver!

I've always been a fan of the appendix. I think my appendix bursted a few years ago, but I told the doctors to leave it in.

Actually, that's not true. I do think it burst, but I can't afford medical bills, so I didn't go to the doctor.

Okay, so it might have been a stomach ache, but I'm pretty sure my appendix burst. It hurt. A lot. For, like, a day.

Treasure the appendix! I love the appendix so much that I wrote it a letter:

Dear appendix,

I love you.

love,

your host body

I'm off to vestigial organ.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: