Tuesday, August 11, 2009

again with the star wars

I always get distracted when cool Star Wars stuff comes out. I know you probably think most of it is boring, but this time I KNOW you'll love it.

Lightsaber Chopsticks. That's right. Little lightsabers that are perfect for enjoying General Tso's Chicken. You would use lightsabers on General Tso because he was a follower of the Sith Lord, Darth Sidious.

It may be great chicken, but it's still evil. Unless you eat it with lightsaber chopsticks.

Not only are these great for eating, but you can have tiny lightsaber battles with your friends.

I think I would use these everywhere. If I had to go to a fancy dinner for work or something, I might enjoy a fancy salad with my lightsaber chopsticks.

Server: "Your fancy french-named salad, sir."

Me: "Thank you."

Sound FX (made by me): "VVVVVVOOOOM WHOOSH"

Server: "I can get you a fork, sir."

Me: "If you get me a fork, I will lightsaber you so fast that the millennium falcon wouldn't even be able to save you."

Sound FX (made by me again): "VOOSH! ZOOM! WHOOSH!"

And that is why I will never be asked to go out to dinner again. Which would be awesome, because I hate fancy dinners. They never let you have any fun.

I'm off to practice my chopstick form.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: