Monday, August 3, 2009

bow-humor

I may have mentioned in the past that I'm bow-legged. It's pretty exciting. I walk like a cowboy. Though, clearly I am not that rugged. I have a rug at home, but I don't think that counts.

If you don't know, a bow-legged person can't put their knees together if their feet are touching. Try it. Stand straight up. Put your feet together. I bet you can get your knees to touch. I can't. Thus creating a "bow" effect.

I tell myself that this happened because my legs needed the arch in order to support the major awesomeness of my upper body. I encourage you to tell me that as well.

Back to the point: I heard a bow-legged joke this weekend! I know! I didn't think there were any! But there is at least one. I'm pretty excited. I would like to use it at cocktail parties and social gatherings. Not that I go to either, but if I ever accidentally enter one, I can use this joke.

Why did the cowboy lose his job?

Because he couldn't keep his calves together!

HA!

Tell you friends. Do you know any bow-legged jokes? I'd love to hear them. And steal them so I can be popular at parties.

I'm off to ride a horse.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: