Friday, August 7, 2009

they're in my head

There is a store that gives out coupons when you get a receipt from them. I won't say who they are, but if you have good aim, you probably hit this a lot.

And this store is stalking me. I swear! They are!

Okay, so a few weeks ago I was running low on laundry detergent. I went to that store and got a coupon for THE EXACT KIND THAT I USE!

Weird, right?!

THEN! Yesterday, I went to that store again to get my laundry detergent. I was putting stuff onto the conveyor belt and got a paper cut from one of the tags hanging off a shirt I bought.

I bought my stuff and the coupon I got was for band-aids. BAND-AIDS! It's like they knew I just got a cut!

How did they know? I think they tagged me. Or they can read my mind. I'm not sure yet.

It's scary, but at the same time, I save money on things I need, so I can't really complain.

I'm off to buy what they tell me to.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: