Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ain't no mountain high enough

I got snow tires for the first time in my life yesterday! They are totally hard core!

I haven't driven in snow yet, but on notsnow, they are the best tires ever! I've never had a better ride in my car! It's like driving on a cloud of soft sponges!

They should also help me in the snow. Because of their grippiness. I know I've only driven about 10 miles on them so far, but I'm pretty sure they are the best tires on any car ever. They could probably drive up a mountain. And not just a little mountain. One of those big ones that has a name! Like Rushmore or Everest!

I think I'll go try that today. Because you know what they say, "There's no point in making muffins if you can't get them out of the pan."

I'm off to tread the pavement.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: