Wednesday, February 16, 2011

what are you doing alex

There is a computer on Jeopardy! Watson. That's the computer's name.

Really? That's the name they decided to give it? How come they always give these computers such creepy names?!

Hal. Watson. Destructor. I mean, really...who comes up with this stuff? If you named the computer "Fuzzles," I bet that EVERYBODY would love it.

Even the computer would love it! The computer would love its name SO much that it would NEVER think of attacking anybody with a venomous technovirus turning us all into mindless slaves.

Not at all. Fuzzles would attack us with technohugs and technokisses. That's my 4th favorite kind of attack.

Fuzzles the computer looks kinda like a pink bunny. At least that's what it looks like in my head.

A pink computer bunny.

*giggle* So cute!

I'm off to log onto fuzzles.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: