Monday, February 21, 2011

president and absident

I love presidents. They are crazy!

Actually, they only seem crazy because they are really just regular people who happen to find themselves with a great deal of power.

That's right! They are regular people who do regular things! Pretty cool, right?

In theory, and practice, I could be a president. Imagine that! All the fun things that I could do in the White House!

That's why I love it when they come out with "Presidential Fackts!" I just added the "k" for extra facktiness. And Vitamin K!

Do you know what I found out? John Quincy Adams was the FIRST president to be interviewed in the nude! Yep! He was skinny dipping, as all presidents like to do, and a reporter came up and sat on his clothes.

Reporter: "I will not relinquish these clothes until you grant me an interview!"

JQ: "Okay. I will allow it. Only if you write about how snazzy my mutton chops are."

Reporter: "Can do. Now, why are you having problems with these new tariffs you worked on?"

JQ: "Grrrrr...Andrew Jackson is the problem!"

And that was pretty much John Quincy's answer to everything that went wrong. Seriously, they hated each other. They wanted to duel in Laser Tag, but it hadn't been invented yet. So they just yelled a lot.

It's shocking we made it this far as a nation. But at least we have Laser Tag now.

Have a great Presidents' Day!

I'm off to grow my mutton chops.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: