Wednesday, February 23, 2011

throw another blog on the fire

Does anybody read blogs anymore? The new studies say they don't!

Kids just don't have time to read these horrifically long blogs. They're more than 140 characters! That's just crazy!

People like to read short bursts of info instead of the long novel-length blog.

So, what am I doing writing this? I have no idea, but I can't stop!

Some day I will make my blogs short. I should start now.

Some guy made a GIANT penny out of 84,000 regular sized pennies. Batman has a giant penny. Is this guy Batman?! I just found Batman! (Under 140 characters!)

If I DID have more characters, I COULD tell you about all the other great things that are better when they are used to make bigger versions of themselves.

Like a giant cupcake made from regular cupcakes. Or a giant cookie made from smaller cookies. Maybe a giant disco ball made from other disco balls. Can you think of anything else?

How about a giant pile of whipped cream made from smaller piles of whipped cream!

That would be fun to play in! Put a giant disco ball over that and you have a party!

Unfortunately, I didn't have the room to write all of that, so we didn't get to talk about it. But if we were able to get those characters, that would have been fun to mention.

I'm off to keep it short.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: