Monday, November 1, 2010

so a nerd walks into a...oh wait, that's me

I broke my glasses.  I don't know how it happened!  I was just cleaning them before I went out so I could have a clear view of the world.  And "snap!"  They just broke in half.  Right on the bridge of the nose. 

I'd get new ones, but my insurance doesn't cover...um...stuff.  Like glasses and doctor visits and whatnot.

So I taped them back together.  Luckily, I have white tape.  Because, from what I've seen, that's the only way you can really tape your glasses together. 

Well, if you want to look like a total nerd.

I know it's old-school, but that's how I roll.  And, really, any other color tape might just look funny. 

Okay, so the white tape looks funny, but it's better than purple.

Or maybe not.  Hmmmm...I should get different color tape and change it up!  That would be totally cool! 

But maybe I should look up the word "cool" in the dictionary first.

Just to be sure.

Oh yeah, and nerd stands for "Never Ending Radical Dude."  Like me.

I'm off to clean my glasses...gently.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: