Tuesday, November 2, 2010

votes in space

Three American astronauts on the International Space Station voted from space.  I THINK that means they had to vote for the governor of space.  And maybe some representatives or something. 

Space elections are tough because you have to put on your space suit before you go into the booth.  The booth is usually floating around.  You just have to be ready for it when it goes by. 

I voted in space once.  I voted for Galactus.  The ballot didn't say much.  It just said, "Who do you vote for?" and under that it said "Galactus." 

So, I figured I would go for the winning team.  He won.  But then the Fantastic Four had to get rid of him for trying to eat the planet. 

Well I didn't know he was going to do that when I voted for him!  Sheesh.  If I HAD known, I would have written in Silver Surfer or something. 

I am NOT an advocate for planet-eating. 

Unless the planet is a cupcake.  Then I might look the other way.

I'm off to vote it up.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: