Thursday, November 11, 2010

lint rollin' in my homey

Have you ever used a lint roller on your carpets at home?  It's amazing what a vacuum cleaner doesn't pick up! 

There are a surprising amount of shimmery things.  I don't know WHERE they come from, but almost every time I roll the sticky sheet across the floor, something is shiny. 

There are also a lot of hairs and pebbles and dusts.

It's really quite interesting.  You should try it sometime. 

You'll almost feel like you can eat off the floor! 

I wouldn't, though.

Unless it was something really good.  Like a pie-cake.  Then it's kind of okay. 

Also, part of my finger went numb.  It just happened, like, a few seconds ago.  I don't know what's going on with that.  I hope the feeling comes back. 

Huh...weird...I keep pinching it...aaaaaaand...nothing...

I'm off to roll my lint.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: