Tuesday, November 23, 2010

it makes my mouth sweat

Okay, so I heard somebody say that phrase today.  The "it makes my mouth sweat" phrase.  And I wasn't sure if it was totally gross or a compliment. 

Like, does it mean something is "mouth-watering?"  Or is it supposed to be totally gross? 

It SOUNDS like the grossest thing possible!  And now I feel the urge to say it all the time. 

But if it's a compliment, then I'm not sure where to say it.

You: "How do you like my new plaid and striped outfit?"

Me: "It makes my mouth sweat!"

You: "..."

Me: "That's a compliment...right?"

You decide! 

Also, I saw three jugs of milk outside my apartment the other day.  It was chilly out, so I think they would stay fresh.  It's just not something I'm used to seeing when I get home from work. 

I don't think the milkman/milkwoman leave the big one-gallon jugs, either.  They usually have glass bottles.  If they even have milkpeople anymore. 

Maybe they only deliver to houses with smokey chimneys.  Those are mouth-sweat worthy, right?

You decide!

I'm off to sweat in my mouth...it just sounds so vile, but I don't know!

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: