Tuesday, November 16, 2010

let's just get some correction fluid on that degree

Years ago, I went to college.  Westfield State College, to be precise.  And now they have changed their name.  They are now called Westfield State University. 

For a while, I wondered if I went to Westfield State College or Westfield State University. 

I have my answer!  They sent me a letter asking for money.  And they should know by my degree that I don't have any.  BUT, they had a little letter telling me that I can get my diploma changed to reflect the new name! 

Awesome!  Can I also get it changed to reflect my studies in dragon-slaying?  I'll have to ask about that. 

If I knew where my diploma was, I might make that change.  I'm pretty sure I have one.  I remember wearing a cap or something and walking up to shake somebody's hand.  So, I think I graduated. 

I really can't remember.  I was too busy trying to figure out where I was going to live the next day. 

I found a place.  I wonder if my diploma is still there?  If I find it, can't I just write University on it somewhere?  I have a blue crayon that looks like the same color as the writing on the diploma. 

I can also draw a picture of me slaying a dragon.  THAT'S a diploma worth hanging up!

I'm off to change my name...and degree.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: