Monday, November 15, 2010

bathrooms and bottles of milk

What a CRAZY weekend! 

I would love to tell you about my adventures in bathroom cleaning, but you don't want to hear about it.  Seriously.  It was very frustrating. 

I mean, I've always cleaned my bathroom, but I've been feeling the need to make my bathroom cleaning time more earth-friendly.  That plan...did not work out...

But I DO have a nice collection of wet, dirty towels now!  And a nasty sponge! 

ALSO!  I was driving on 91 this weekend.  I think I was going south.  Yeah...definitely south.  And the sunset was really pretty behind the mountains.  So, I wanted to pull off the highway and find a good spot to take a picture.  Well...that also...did not work out.  After a few twists and turns, I found a large milk bottle. 

I think it was fake.  I have no idea WHERE I was.  Somewhere rural.  And somebody had a large monument to bottled milk on their property. 

Sadly, I did not get a picture of the pretty sunset.  Also, I got a little freaked out by the large bottle and did not take a picture of that, either. 

You would panic, too!  I thought I entered a land of giants or something!  I had no idea what was going on!  I was lost, it was getting dark, and all I could see were giant milk bottles everywhere!  Nothing is scarier than giants who get plenty of calcium.

It's enough to make a grown man cry. 

Which I did not do.  Much.

I'm off to find some tub cleaner.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: