Wednesday, November 10, 2010

kosher dots for christmas

I got some Christmas Dots yesterday.  You remember Dots, right?  Those gum-drop things that taste SO good! 

The great thing about Dots is that they are Kosher. 

The GREATER thing about Dots is that they come out with fun holiday flavors.  Like the Christmas Dots that I just bought that are cherry, lime and vanilla!

The GREATEST thing about Dots is that they all taste the same!  No matter what flavor they say they are! 

I once had a manager at CVS who would have Tropical Dots and a Coke for lunch every day.  He would always sing some line from a Jimmy Buffett song.  "It's all about the water, don't ya know.  It's all about the water, the H20."  I have no idea why I remember that.  He was nice.

Still, you gotta love Dots.  Really.  YOU GOTTA!  Dots are always a go-to candy.  You can NEVER get sick of them.  NEVER. 

Dots are also sticky.  So they're great for making a funny face on the wall. 

I'm off to put Dots on stuff.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: