Monday, November 22, 2010

can you even do that anymore?

I was driving yesterday.  In my car.  Because that's how I drive.  Unless I'm driving something else.  Like a goat.  With a steering wheel. 

But yes, my car.  So, I was driving my car and saw smoke coming out of a chimney.  I know!  I didn't know that happened, either! 

I mean, I've seen it on TV and movies, but in real life?  Is that even legal?  Do people actually heat their homes with an open flame? 

That seems really dangerous.  I mean, fire burns things.  Like wood.  And the house was made of wood.  That's just ASKING for trouble! 

Now, it might sound romantic, but really, take a look around your house.  Anything flammable?  ALL OF IT! 

So that's your lesson.  Fire kills comic books.  It's dangerous to have fire around things of value.  Like comic books.  And people.  And my collection of dry wood in the shape of Disney characters from the 1940's. 

Yeah...they seemed like a good investment at the time. 

I'm still hoping they go up in value.  If you're looking for some, I can sell'em at a good price.  The Harry Horse is very rare.  Ten bucks and it's yours.

I'm off to put out the fire. 

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: