Wednesday, November 24, 2010

where does chicken soup come from

I like soup.  It's good.  I buy it a lot.  But I have only bought tomato-based soups lately. 

You may say, "Well, chicken soups are great!  You should buy them, too!"

Okay, I get that.  But where does chicken soup come from? 

I've seen tomatoes.  They have juices in them.  In fact, you can buy whole containers of tomato juice!  I can see where the liquid for soup might come from. 

But a chicken...isn't juicy.  Well...it is...but it's in a way that makes my mouth sweat.  And not in a good way. 

So what DO they do to get chicken soup?  Do they squeeze a chicken so the juices come out?  And people are okay with heating that up with some rice? 

I'd much rather squeeze a tomato than squeeze a chicken. 

But that's just me. 

You can squeeze all the chickens you want. 

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving. 

Do they squeeze turkeys, too?  I hope not.

I'm off to find a tomato. 

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: