Friday, October 29, 2010

a man walks into a walkman

The Sony Walkman is done. Sony is not going to make them any more. I know, some of you didn't even know they were still being made. They are.

Well, they were.

Why didn't they ever make the Walkwoman? That's just as easy to say. I had many a portable cassette player growing up. They usually fell off my belt while I was riding my bike or something. Then they would break into a million pieces on the street. LUCKILY, it protected my cassette tape. Those NEVER broke.

There was a Transformer that was a Walkman. I can't remember his name, but that was sneaky. I was always afraid that my Walkman would transform into a Decepticon and attack me.

Actually, it did. A few times. It ate my tapes. I scolded the Decepticon by throwing it onto the street and breaking it into a million pieces.

That's how we Autobots roll.

I had Gobots, too. They were like Transformers, but different. And not as popular. But I LOVED them. They could all fly and shoot lasers out of their hands! They didn't need to be a jet to fly. They didn't even need laser guns. They could just do that stuff.

And they never once ate my INXS cassingle.

Take that Transformers!

I'm off to walk, man...or woman.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: