Wednesday, October 20, 2010

vodka, cotton candy and whipped cream

It seems that people want to drink alcohol, but don't want to TASTE it. So, they flavor it up. Kinda like what I do when I want a desserty, fluffy coffee drink that tastes like caramel. mmmmm...

Welp, do the same thing with vodka! They have whipped cream and cotton candy flavored vodkas.

We always want things to taste like other things. Like asparagus. We REALLY want it to taste like popcorn, so we add LOTS of butter to it.

That's why we don't eat vegetables. Because they TASTE like vegetables. Maybe if we wrapped them up in cotton candy or covered them with whipped cream, we would eat them.

Actually...I like that idea. I wonder if caramel tastes good on cauliflower. I bet it does! Or I could pour an entire Squeeze Pop onto my spinach salad! OR HAVE A POP ROCKS POTATO!

I love this idea. I can't wait to eat my vegetables!

I'm off to find some maple syrup and radishes.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: