Tuesday, October 5, 2010

belt it all out

I went to the bathroom today and saw a belt in the trash! I hope it didn't break on somebody. That's a stinky place to break a belt. You put it back on and "SNAP!" it falls off. Now you have to hold your pants up for the rest of the day.

You know where it's okay to break your belt? A belt store.

Belts are good for a lot of stuff. Like holding up pants. And holding up pictures. Maybe an adjustable head band.

Oh, a belt could double as a guitar strap. My car has a timing belt.

You can use a belt to hold a chair together. I bet it would even work as a floatation device.

Well, you could attach a floatation device to your waist using a belt.

I guess a broken belt is good if you need to change quickly. I do not.

I'm off to buckle up.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: