Friday, October 15, 2010

pants made for action

I was looking up pants online. Why? Because sometimes I'm bored and want to see what this great world has to offer!

And it's lucky for ALL of us that I looked. Because I found "ACTION PANTS!"

They look like casual, draw-string pants. But when you put them on...BAM! ACTION HAPPENS!

What kind of action? You might think that you are going for a stroll in the park. But then you put on your action pants.

BAM! It becomes a fight for your life as giant worms attack from underground! And grass blades become REAL blades! Of steel!

Or perhaps you are petting a fluffy lamb. Then you put on your action pants.

BAM! The lamb becomes an evil lamb dictator who rules an army of baby chicks with giant tanks made of evil and sharp stuff! In space!

So you can see why I want a pair of action pants.

And so do you.

I'm off to find some action.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: